RPCHO was conducting most of activities in close collaboration with key partners
In Rwanda :
- Ministry of Health ; (Line Ministry) which provided the MoU and permanent support to authorise import of needed drugs and supplies for Palliative care.
- Rwanda Biomedical Center (RBC) : NCDs division, Medical Procurement and Production Division (MPDD) for Palliative Care coordination of implementation.
- Hospice St Jean Paul II, Kabuga : Support for patient’s without family care givers.
- PEFA Church : RPCHO capacity building support for Church members volunteers in PC.
- Good News International : Parterns in bereavement activities, Life after Loss training & Income generating training (Sewing) for caregivers.
- NCD’s alliance Association…. : Partners in advocacy.
- City of Kigali : RPCHO is members in the City of Kigali hospital network for promotion of palliative care.
- Hospice Without Border ( Grant & Technical support)
- Roros Foundation (Financial support)
- OSIEA : Open Society Initiative for Eastern Africa (Future financial support from 2018)
- UICC : Union for International Cancer Control ; (Capacity building& Advocay)
- FISP : Fédération International de Soins Palliatifs (Capacity building & advocacy)
- WHPCA : Worldwide Hospice Palliative Care Alliance (membership).